Camera obscura

While going through photos on my account I found this. 
And I suddenly realised that he would make a perfect Druzhina from the warhammer armies old world mercenary list. I've got at least another 4 converted but unpainted. Time to have a rummage and see if I can find them. Wonder what other obscure units I can rustle up? 
These definately appear on the list and I'm pretty sure I've got a load of swordsman as well! What obscure units will you be putting together in the next 9 months before oldhammer day at foundry? I'm intending to add half orcs and hobgoblins to my chaos army. What else isn't getting enough oldhammer love? Let's resurrect all the colourful and 
unloved fantasy archetypes that made old school fantasy gaming everything we loved! 

Comments

  1. As I understand it, Nippon and Hobgoblins are the most under-represented races. I'm thinking a contingent of mercenary ronin would be fun to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment