BOYL - day two

Before I get down to writing up the other 3 games I took part in over the weekend I thought I'd just give you a quick look at the other games that were going on on the Sunday at foundry. Above is the massive epic game that was kicking off. A truly epic battlefield if you'll pardon the pun. 
In one of the rooms off the courtyard a chaos vs undead game lasted most of the day, I only got a chance to pop in and have a quick look. 
Warband action in the shop tables. 

The siege game moved onto its third day with the beseigers breaching the defences. 
And a great looking game of heroquest running in the marquee. Once I get some time to sift through photos I'll write up the other games. Just hold your horses! 

Comments

  1. Looks like a really great weekend, well done to all involved especially the organisers and folks who put the battle boards together. The event clashed with family events this year, but hopefully I'll be able to bring along my undead next year. Who knows, I may even have finished collecting (and painting!) The Dolgan Raiders and be able to put on a game...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment